Mr. Bryan Elliot Greene was born on January 27, 1961 in Charlotte, NC and has lived in the Caldwell County area for the majority of life. After graduating from West Caldwell High School he married his high school sweetheart, Kim Susan Shew, in June of 1981. A year later in 1982, Bryan enlisted in the United States Marine Corp., were he had the pleasure of serving his nation for seven and a half years both stateside and overseas. He is also the proud father of four children; Brandon (1983), Jordon (1987), Jared (1994) and Kallie (2001). Mr. Greene's oldest son, Cpl. Brandon Greene of the United States Marine Corps, just recently returned to the states from his tour of duty in Iraq.
Left to Right: Jordon, Kim, Kallie, Bryan, Jared
Bryan currently works in the Engineering Department at Frye Regional Medical Center, though he can do anything from fixing a car, building a house, electrical and heating and air. Even still, Mr. Greene is a well rounded individual who understands the need for principled, constitutional representation in our government and desires to be that representation. Bryan has, throughout the years, been heavily involved in leadership roles. He serves as a deacon, and choir director while teaching the combined teens and college and career sunday-school class at Temple Baptist Church in Lenoir, NC.
Mr. Greene understands that that the founders of this nation gave us a Republic, rooted in Christian principles, that was to operate in a very limited manner and be held back from exceeding its power by the Constitution of the United States. He also realizes that in our day the freedoms ensured to us by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are fast being abridged and even completely removed, and that something must be done to stop this loss of liberty.
Mr. Greene made his official decision to run for the US House of Representatives for District 10 on July 4, 2007 to help restore the government that the founders established and to help maintain our independence as a sovereign nation. If elected to the US House of Representatives, Mr. Greene would vote to and/or introduce laws to:
- Recognize the Unborn Childs' right to life and to deem that life begins from conception.
- Illegalize abortion of any kind, because abortion for any reason is murder.
- Ensure the individual's right to keep and bear arms without unconstitutional governmental restrictions.
- Enforce current border security laws and prevent the government from granting amnesty to illegal aliens.
- Bring our troops home, and end the unconstitutionally declared war in Iraq.
- Encourage the US to re-adopt a non-interventionalist foreign policy as the founders demanded.
- Attempt to help lower, and eventually, entirely abolish the income, estate and gift taxes.
- Preserve the US Citizens' right to free speech and oppose all attempts to enact hate crime bills.